first 10 questions
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
expanding my knowledge about media
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?To learn how modern media is created
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
Grade 7
Grade 7
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
My phone
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?
8-9 hours on a non school day, 4-5 hours on a school day. I think this is right because I don’t use too muvh or too little
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last tv programme I watched was ted lasso
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
I use Spotify
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I play video games sometimes and I play on my PlayStation and my favourite game is fc career mode
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I am on TikTok and I like scrolling
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think media js a positive thing Becaude it can benefit people to communicate
Comments
Post a Comment